BCA Product of the Year Program
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
Introducing new products to the industry is a critical component for everyone’s success. Creativity through design, technology and forward-thinking ideas create a competitive edge for individual companies and make the industry stronger. As a supplier or manufacturer, the BCA Product of the Year program recognizes the commitment to advancing the billiard and home leisure industry and provides you with advance, on-site and post-Expo publicity.
5 Reasons to enter the contest
Have your product(s) featured before, during and after the 2019 BCA Expo.
Winners will receive marketing rights to promote their award on packaging, in advertisements, via social media, etc.
Participation in the BCA Product of the Year Program will drive traffic to your booth.
Take advantage of buyers visiting your booth to see your entered product(s).
More Products Are Welcome
There is no limited to the number of products you can enter in either of the three categories.
New in 2019
What is the criteria?
All BCA Billiard & Home Leisure Expo exhibitors are invited to participate in the BCA Product of the Year Program
For the purposes of this program, product entries must have been introduced to the marketplace after last year’s BCA
*Entries must be working equipment. Prototypes and mock-ups are not allowed. No props or product enhancements are permitted to accompany the
How do I enter?
Assuming the above criteria is met, BCA member exhibitors may submit one entry for each category in the 2019 BCA Billiard & Home Leisure Product of the Year Program.
Fill out the form by the deadline of June 1, 2019
All eligible entries will receive increased exposure via:
- Promotions via
eblaststo retailers and room operators.
- A prominent company listing on the 2019 BCA Expo website – before and after
- A feature in the official Expo Directory Innovative Products of the Year Awards section.
In addition to the above, winners in each category will be announced during the BCA Expo, receive exclusive marketing promotions for winning and will be quoted and spotlighted in a follow up article in the Fall edition of the 2019 BCA Insider.
Entry display details:
Exhibitors must display entry/entries in their booth.
The BCA will provide a marketing “graphic” to be displayed with each entered product in exhibitor’s booth.
How does the judging process work?
- The BCA Expo committee will assemble a committee of retailers and room operators (buyers) attending the 2019 BCA Billiard & Home Leisure Expo to judge the products.
- The pre-selected committee will judge the products based on pre-determined criteria.
- First-place awards will be given for each category.
- Winners will be announced during the 2019 BCA Expo.
What do the winners receive?
- Winners in each category will be recognized during the BCA Expo.
- Winners will get rights to use: “2019 BCA Best in Show”; “2019 BCA Design Award Winner” or “2019 BCA Innovation Award Winner” in their marketing materials.
- The BCA will create provide logos for the winners in each category.
- Winners will also receive a plaque of honor.
Get started today and fill out the form!
Our winning product saw a sales spike of 40%, post-BCA Expo, for customers in our industry.Dan Pucci, American Heritage Billiards